Exciting Opportunity: Office Assistant Wanted
Elevate your career at Heavenly Valley Townhouses Association (HVTA)!
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
REPORTS: HVTA General Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: (PTE 32.0 Hours)
Under the direction and supervision of the Gen Mgr., the Administrative Assistant is responsible for the implementation of specific activities and assignments supporting the key areas of Fiscal Operations, Sales & Marketing and Guest Services. Such activities will routinely include the monitoring and collection of in-house balances and direct bill receivables; monthly inventory of supplies and equipment; approved vendor purchases; execution of all timeshare reservations and exchanges, including educating owners and prospective buyers to the appropriate usage of timeshare weeks, deposits and rentals, as well as the review of rates and availability; coordination of daily/weekly housekeeping needs and unit cleans; orientation of guests/owners to available activities and recreation; and enforcement of property rules and regulations.
• Manage all in-coming phone calls and messages
• Prepare office correspondence, required reports and other clerical tasks
• Perform extranet work as needed with Booking.Com, Expedia, etc.
• Maintain proper filing system for all resort documents, legal filings and escrow proceedings
• Utilize Viewpoint computer software to manage and constantly update owner usage, dues payments and bookings
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Team player willing to cross-train
• Self-directed learner open to growth and improvement
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
• Display confidence, positive attitude and pride in HVTA
• Hourly wage negotiable; reflective of prior experience and qualifications.
Join us in creating unforgettable experiences at HVTA!